Sprocket Network, for CommunitiesJanuary 9, 2019
Sprocket Network LLC is a “For Purpose Company” that was created by and between a VC Fund (Commonwealth Capital) and a software development firm, envisioning a “Cause Driven” business model designed to engage, educate and impact communities with the efficiencies and benefits of today’s green technologies.
We build free and open community engagement platforms, all designed for maximum impact!
Instead of just offering green technology products as a solutions company, and also being that the core of our company is a software development team, Sprocket Network was created as a “facilitator” and platform; a free set of online collaboration tools, apps, and items that every community will need for supporting the green movement on a local level. All from consumer, to corporate, to non-profit, on to municipal… Sprocket Network LLC supports our communities in the following ways…
- UrbanRefit.org – Community Intranet for team and project management to support green tech, energy conservation, renewable/recycling projects, Green Wellness.
- Clean Energy: Everything from Solar, Hydro and Wind Power, including EV Conversions from Consumer to Commercial and Municipal Vehicle Fleets (heavy equipment, semi-trucks, transport, etc.)
- Recycling, Reusable, Repurposing, Closed-loop Systems
- Retrofitting those back into our communities who want to give back
- NoTailpipe.org – Convert your next car, or your current car, your favorite car to an Electric Vehicle (EV) – App to connect you with a local ASE Certified Technician who can do the conversion, locate your car across the local classified landscape if needed, and supply all of the resources necessary to get the job done. As a subdivision to NoTailpipe, we also have ElectricVehicle.life, an EV New and Resale Marketplace for consumers.
- Net Nero Communities – Minimalist Off Grid, Low Cost Prefab Living Units where “reformed” Ex Felons and Veterans lead by example (for expanded multi purpose communities) building self sustained housing using solar, wind, and even adaptive high efficiency gardens. Units are modular and living quarters can expand with the needs of the family and residents. Grounds are private, secure, and nature-based.
- SixDaysofImpossible.com – A cause driven app and cooperation with a Navy SEAL Veteran; a viral marketing platform that allows people, groups and organizations to do “challenges” that gain traction, support and funding for worthy causes, groups, non-profits and organizations.
- Sprocket.fund, a Green Tech Funding Node for CommonwealthCapital.com
Sprocket Network is just now launching community pilot programs and looking for community leaders to help spearhead these efforts. Contact us directly for consultation on any and all aspects of how we can help you better support your community for the coming changes in the ways we produce, store and consume energy.
The mind map below reads from the “bottom up” in a way that gives a visual representation of the Sprocket Network group of properties and initiatives.
Set up a meeting with your Sprocket Representative Today and let’s build a greener community and future together!
Report Prepared by:
Robert Kuntz, CEO Sprocket Network, and Tyler Jarrett, VP of R&D, Net Zero Communities
Connect with Robert: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertjkuntz/
Connect with Tyler: www.TylerJarrett.com